The RTG provides a structured doctoral program and guarantees doctoral projects at the forefront of timely research with the goal of supporting early scientific independence and visibility. With our innovative training program, we educate our doctoral students to become internationally competitive professionals.
- Collaborative projects and research exchange visits at UBC in Vancouver.
- Presentation of projects and related research in regular Seminars involving collaborating research groups from UBC.
- Annual Convention in Germany/Canada discussing the progress of projects, social networking and perspectives.
- RTG Summer Schools with international distinguished speakers.
- Workshops on specific subjects related to RTG projects.
- The participation in national and international conferences is encouraged and financially supported.
- Transferable skills courses in research integrity, data management, management duties, intellectual property rights and in technical writing, etc.
- Doctoral researchers’ internal meetings and networking.